Liberating Structures are a set of 33 powerful techniques of facilitating meetings and social interactions that enables you to truly include and unleash every participant involved.
Instead of long hauls of boring meetings, endless barrage of presentation slides, brain-dumps and free-for-all open discussions you’ll be able to tap into the collective knowledge and creativity of your employees and peers.
Articles about Liberating Structures coming soon!
We do hold an extensive experience in facilitating busines and other meetings as well as building a Liberating Structures community in Poland that promotes Liberating Structures both in Poland and globally, with the series of ongoing community peer coaching sessions as well as both open and themed Liberating Structures workshops including topics related to Agile management, wellbeing, leadership, business analysis, human resources, etc.
The most popular format in our portfolio!
We focus on the meaning of Liberating Structures. What are Liberating structures? And how to use the right techniques, at the right moment?
Usually we can practice about 10-12 Liberating Structures per 8 hours a day. For optimized user experience we do host those workshops with a minimum of 6 people to guarantee great Liberating Structures experience and learning opportunities.
- Knowledge about successful use of Liberating Structures
- Know-hows of techniques used during the workshop
- Networking with other experts in their particular fields.
'Open formats that works well for everyone'
Liberating Structures for Agile
You working in an Agile environment and would like to have a boost to your performance. We are here to facilitate such outcome. From planning to retrospectives, we have it covered. We’re methodology & framework neutral.
Core take-aways for agile people:
– techniques that you can use right away in your agile events
– ways to engage shareholders & stakeholders in agile ways of working
– fun retrospectives
Is your team having some problems and challenges along the way? Or maybe you would like to impress your colleagues & employees with modern, seriously fun workshops? We can teach you.
Core take-aways for teams & leaders:
– insights on how to improve your teamwork and collaboration
– action ideas on what to do next to perform better
– engaged teammembers
Themed workshops! - Closed formats that work well for people from Companies, Social groups, etc.
– themed workshop – conflict solution – we offer you a help to navigate those murky waters with a themed workshop. If there is a conflict in you workplace that is not an all out war (in this case we’d advise getting the help of a mediator) we can facilitate getting back on the right track.
– better relations with your teammates
– diminished or possibly even vanished conflict
– themed workshop – ideation – your competition is more imaginative than you? We’ll help you with getting ideas with a dedicated themed workshop where you’ll tap your company collective intelligence.
– ideas on how to get ahead of your competition
– ideas, ideas, ideas
– tools that you can use to ideate even more after the workshop
Maciej Jarosz – DevOps Institute Ambassador, trainer, facilitator, Scrum Master, with 6 years of experience in IT environment, who organized and co-organized over 50 public workshops both physical and online.
Maciej holds over 14 different certification, most prominent of which are PSM2, PSUX, PALE, ITIL4 CDS & DPI, DevOps Leader, SRE, DTE, CASM, CAPO